Accredited Online CPD: Provided by BMJ onExamination
The Society’s new e-learning system from Podiatry CPD provided from BMJ OnExamination, offers a series of online CPD modules. Written by expert authors from the Society’s Faculty of Podiatric Medicine and General Practice, there are 15 modules in total providing you with 30 hours of clinical CPD.
- Accredited CPD Provider and the preferred supplier of the Society of Chiropody and Podiatry
- Quality questions that are written by expert Podiatry and Chiropody authors.
- The detailed explanations within each question will increase your clinical knowledge and understanding
- Flexible packages that provide up to 30 hours of CPD, more than covering the minimum clinical element of your CPD requirements.
- Over 10 years experience in providing online learning.
- Interesting and engaging modules.
- Totally flexibility allowing you to fit your CPD around your commitments.
Society Member and Volume Discounts
Society members receive a standard 10% discount on all purchases making one cpd module just £13.50 for 2 hours of CPD.
You are now also able to take advantage of our volume discounts for purchases of 5, 10 or 15 modules making a total saving of £60.75 if you choose to buy 15 modules.
Find out more about the titles on offer, all of which cover typical clinical scenarios that you would expect to see in your practice.
Podiatry CPD from BMJ OnExamination are always happy to answer any questions you may have about Online CPD modules. Please don’t hesitate to contact our Support Team or Tel: +44 (0)207 874 7335.